Based on key feedback from brokers and carriers using FreightPath, we've addressed issues you've faced searching for shipments, identifying them in the shipment index, dispatching to drivers via the carrier portal link, and inviting driver users (carrier-only).
The highlights are:
- Improved shipment index cards showing more at-a-glance information
- Performance improvements for carrier portal dispatching
- Fixes to driver invite process for carriers
- Search improvements across analytics, shipments and the dashboard
- Improvements to speed of organization editing in network
The full list of changes are as follows:
- Added a larger minimum number of rows and auto-resizing capability to booking terms and conditions dialog.
- Made it so that legal text in the customization form of an org is auto resizeing.
- Changed dashboard search so that it executes only after submission (pressing enter).
- Removed the custom analytics range filter input field.
- Changed shipment number filter to support alphanumeric values.
- Modified the private notes text field so that it auto expands when content is long.
- Modified org editing so that it redirects to the page and tab being edited on save.
- Fixed carrier dispatch link so that it redirects to the specific booking.
- Updated various auth tokens used in deployment.
- Added the location name and arrival/start date to shipment index cards and formatted them.
- Modified the shipment reference number to prevent overlaps.
- Made it so that accepting driver invitation links shows a dialog that suggests the web app after driver user creation.
These changes will be rolled out to all users as part of scheduled downtime on March 10, 2021 at 9:00am EST.