Improvements To Document Styling
To improvement document presentation and legibility, empty fields will no longer be displayed on bills of lading, invoices and rate confirmations. Problematic spacing has also been addressed, and margins adjusted so that bills of lading print on a single page instead of two.
- Driver selection improved to return results immediately when selectign carrier
- Stability fixes with shipments
- Hid all empty fields on document templates
- Changed load number formatting
- Added field called payment type to load, bill of lading template and organization connection
- Removed second page appearing on BOL template
- Line break instead of ellipsizing signature fields on document templates
- Styled the reset password page to match the signup/login pages
- Modified drivers list query and editable component to pull from connectedOrg resolver
- Invoice shows creation date instead of invoice date changed
- Invoice status button component has no drop shadow fixed
- Shared notes, internal notes and customs instructions cannot be cleared fixed
Version 5.141 will be released on August 25 starting noon EST.